Bao Bei

“Baobei” means “Precious, priceless, a treasure”. It is pronounced as “baobay”. Chinese parents call their babies “baobei”, indicating they are precious and cherished. Our new daughter will truly be a precious treasure to us. A gift from God, as are all our children.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Tooth Monsters


I made these for my boys. Its a stuffed tooth monster. The mouth on the front is actually a pocket where they can put their tooth safely and their monster sleeps with them on those special nights! This picture is of my boy's actual own monsters, they have been well loved :) I'd be delighted to make a brand new one for your own little boy or girl. You can request colors and I will do my best to oblige or let me surprise you. Tooth monsters are approximately 12 inches tall, and 7 inches wide, and stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfil. $20 each

No comments:

Post a Comment