Bao Bei

“Baobei” means “Precious, priceless, a treasure”. It is pronounced as “baobay”. Chinese parents call their babies “baobei”, indicating they are precious and cherished. Our new daughter will truly be a precious treasure to us. A gift from God, as are all our children.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Dolly




I made a dolly for my daughter and thought perhaps others would like them as well. She is stuffed with polyfill and safe for all ages, no hard parts or pieces that come off. Her face is hand-stitched. She is meant to be loved! Her skirt is removable so little girls can have fun changing her. This dolly has red fleece ponytails and a few freckles :) Other hair colors are available. For extra fun, I made a matching skirt and hairbow. The skirt has a comfortable elastic waist. My daughter in the picture wearing it is about a size 8. I'd be happy size it down if requested. Dollies are $25, skirts $15 bow $10, the 3 piece set $45

No comments:

Post a Comment